mardi 25 novembre 2008

Tu y viendras comme les autres, Jen...

Trouvé dans la rubrique "potins people" de http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/:

Jennifer Aniston won't join Facebook

Jennifer Aniston has admitted that she's a bit phobic when it comes to technology. The Friends star told the New York Times: "I'm really computer illiterate. When I see people on their BlackBerrys, working them like some girls work a hairdryer, I'm just stunned. People have sent me clips from FunnyOrDie.com or YouTube, but I never seek it out... I'm content with just checking my e-mail." The actress says that she's determined to buck the trend and avoid joining Facebook: "It's not for me. I'd be opening myself up too much. I don't want to sound like a complete innocent - I've looked at things, of course. But it's such spewing. If I look at it, I'll be affected. It's like dancing with the devil."

Et moi je dis, vu la réussite de sa vie amoureuse depuis que Brad est parti avec Angelina, elle ne peut pas trop faire la difficile sur ses partenaires de danse :)

Aucun commentaire: